torsdag 25 augusti 2022

My favorite day !

 

Helloooo !

 

Welcome to you here on hÄnglar & Wings today. 

Today, It's me, Sylvie, who presents the set " Tennis eller Badminton? / Tennis or Badminton? "



* * *

 I create a card with boy and girl playing tennis.

I stamped the sentence of the set "Clear Stamps - Someday " several times 

on kraft paper ♥ for the background and I stamped once again in the front of the card.


Here they are ...




                                                      

                                                                          I hope you like them !

                                                                    Please come back and visit us again.
                                                         There is always something new to see in  here.

                                                          Happy day,

                                                          Sylvie



Inga kommentarer: