måndag 8 augusti 2022

Tennis or Badminton? Tennis !

 

  Helloooo !

 

Welcome to you here on hÄnglar & Wings today. 

Today, It's me, Sylvie, who presents the sporting set " Tennis eller Badminton? / Tennis or Badminton? "

 



* * *

 I created a card with a gate die for the tennis net;)

I embossed in white on a paper kraft tennis rackets and tennis balls .

About the word LOVE, I used a ball for the letter " O ".  I used Clear Stamps - Alfabet - Skrivmaskin / Alphabet typewriter and Clear Stamps - Alfabet Skrivmaskin - gemener / Alphabet Typewriter LC.


Here they are ...




                                                                    

                                                                          I hope you like them !

                                                                    Please come back and visit us again.
                                                         There is always something new to see in  here.

                                                          Happy day,

                                                          Sylvie

Inga kommentarer: