söndag 2 februari 2020

A gift from the heart ♡ by Wenche

Hello sweet Sunday!

Today I'm back with another Valentine project - a book box filled with chocolate.
For the main focus I have used hearts from "Hjärtan".
I have merged the big empty heart with the big dotted one and used red embossing.
The dots and the fussy white around the hearts is colored with Prismacolor pencils.

The words are also from "Hjärtan"
The homemade straws under the heart is made of ordinary paper that I use under the panels when I'm stamping the edges with "Bakgrundstext".
The text inside is from "Hjärtevänner"
The edges on the panels has been stamped with "Bakgrundstext".
At the back/bottom I have used two text from "Handmade English" 
Stamps used on this project:

Wish you all a creative Sunday.
Hugs, Wenche

2 kommentarer:

Scrappellen sa...

Spå nydelig eske, hjerter og tekster❤🥰. Lenge siden jeg har vært innom blogger, men kjenner inspirasjon kommer🤗😘

Scrappellen sa...

"Såå"😉