lördag 22 februari 2020

Congrats - by our guest Sara Zoppi


Today we say welcome to Sara who will show up as our guest in here for three saturdays.
It will be a joy to share your wonderful cards!

Hello everyone, I’m Sara and I’m really excited and glad to be here as a guest, on this blog.   I’m an Italian girl, I live in a small village in the north of Italy and I came across cardmaking five years ago. In Italy there isn’t a great “card tradition”, we only give birthday cards, especially when the recipient is really young. But it doesn’t matter! I love making cards and I really love the smile of the recipients!
I’ve always been attracted by handmade things, I’ve always loved coloring and, when I discovered the “stamping world” I instantly become a great fan! At that time, I was studying building engineering at University and cardmaking was an outlet for me. When I was stressed, I started coloring, making a card. When I graduated I received my beloved Copic Markers from my boyfriend and my family and even if I’m working now, I always try to find some time to color every day!
I want to really thank hÄnglar & Wings for giving me this opportunity,
hope you will like my projects!

BugBoy
I always like to find different ways to use my supplies, and when I saw the “Sitting Bugs” set, I already knew it would have been perfect for a Congrats card. In this case, I used the boy and I colored him with my beloved Copic Markers. For the backgroung I used a cloud stencil and the Distress Oxide in Tumbled Glass. I die cut the letters from some Bazzil textured paper and I partially ink blended with the same distress ink. I then added everything with some foam adhesive in order to give some dimension.

*************
Idag hälsar vi Sara välkommen som gäst här inne. Hon kommer vara med oss tre lördagar och vi är otroligt tacksamma för att få visa hennes fina alster!

Jag gillar att hitta på nya sätt att använda mina tillbehör, och när jag såg setet med Sitting Bugs så visste jag att det skulle bli perfekt för ett gratulationskort. Bug-killen är färglagd med mina älskade Copic Markers och till bakgrunden har jag använt en moln-stencil och Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass. Texten är utstansad från Cardstock som jag färgat in lite gradvis med Distress Ink. 





Hugs / Kram Sara

Inga kommentarer: