söndag 16 februari 2020

Admit it - by Wenche

Oh my – it’s Sunday again! Wasn’t it Sunday just a couple of days ago 😲
Well – here I am again and for todays post I have created a card with this cute  girl from “Regnväder
The card is reflecting what the winter is like where I live and I absolutely love the colors on this card.
This wonderful text is just one of many catchy texts from the new set: “Uppish #1
They are a “must have”!
Isn’t she adorable? 
I loved to color her with my Prismacolor pencils on kraft cardstock.
The text is also from Regnväder
The edges are stamped with small circle stamps from “Prickar
I have used one of the "Handmade English" text on the back instead of using my personal stamp.
 
Stamps used on this card:


I wish you all a nice and cozy Sunday!
Hugs, Wenche

Inga kommentarer: