tisdag 30 juli 2024

Husmöss by Janneke

Hi and goodmorning, today a card from me that I made with the Husmöss stamp that was released last tuesday. How cute is this mouse? 

I used grey for the cardbase and on that I glued a piece of white cardstock. I grap a piece of yellow cardstock, and punched holes in it with my circle punches, an idea came form Pinterest. I splattered some white on it.

I stamped the mouse with memento ink on copic coloring paper and after I cut it out, I added it on the card with foam. And I added a little piece of black garn. The sentiment comes from the same set and is stamped with black ink.

On the next photo you can find all the Copic markers I have used to color the stamps in.I always use memento ink for the alcohol markers and copic coloring paper.

Have a amazing day, enjoy it ♥

Janneke

Inga kommentarer: