måndag 15 juli 2024

Pink and yello card and bookmark

 

Hello, Bonjour, my lovely Crafty Friends !

Welcome to you here on hÄnglar & Wings !

 

My creative guest Sylvie @nefert98 presents her new creations : 
" PINK/YELLOW CARD AND BOOKMARK "

" Here is a card that I wanted sunny by using a little yellow, including the inked
circle representing the sun, synonymous with warmth and happiness in our homes.
The trees were cut out from a background made with inks and Gelli plate.
I applied structure paste to part of the card over a stencil and then inked
using yellow and pink sprays.
The balloon flowers were heat embossed with pink powder.
At the bottom of the card, I layered a piece of embossed paper and sheet music
paper.
I hope the sun comes home!

I used :
House and Home A7 stamps
Leaf Trees stamps
Ball stalks stamps + dies
Ball flowers stamps
Mother Hen stamps 
* * * 

 




 I hope you enjoyed her project and

 thank you for stopping by

Hugs from Sylvie ♥ and Sylvie ♥



Inga kommentarer: