måndag 22 juli 2024

PURPLE CARD, SMALL SQUARE BACKGROUND

 

Hello, Bonjour, my lovely Crafty Friends !

Welcome to you here on hÄnglar & Wings !

 

My creative guest Sylvie @nefert98 presents her new creations : 
 " PURPLE CARD, SMALL SQUARE BACKGROUND "

" For a change I used purple for this card.
I mixed with a little blue and green to represent the spirit of the sea.
To make the background, I sprayed different spray inks (distress) on my
 glass worktop, then I pressed a small plexy block on it (you can use a foam 
square or other..) that I then applied
alternately the colors on my background.
The girl is colored with iridescent watercolor.
There you go, the doll can swim with the ducks now ! "
Products used:

Clear Stamps - Baddare / Bathing kids

 
* * *
 

 



 I hope you enjoyed her project and

 thank you for stopping by

Hugs from Sylvie ♥ and Sylvie ♥


 

Inga kommentarer: