tisdag 9 juli 2024

Körsbärstjej by Janneke

Hi and goodmorning, after a week of from crafting, because we where on vacantion, I could not wait to color this beauty. It is a digi stamp and she is called Körsbärstjej. You find it in the webshop, and many more digi stamps. 


I made the base of the card from white cardstock, and on that I also used white. The circle is made of dark red and on that I used white again. I made some splatters on that with my Copic.

The digi stamp is colored with my Copic markers and after that I have cut them ut, and glued them on the card. I used some green leafs on it to add some color.


On the next photo you can find all the Copic markers I have used to color the digi stamps in.

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day! 

Untill next week,

Hugs, Janneke ♥

Inga kommentarer: