måndag 8 juli 2024

Pennant card and matching heart

 

Hello, Bonjour, my lovely Crafty Friends !

Welcome to you here on hÄnglar & Wings !

 

My creative guest Sylvie @nefert98 presents her new creations : 
two gorgeous mixmedia cards !
* * * 
PENNANT CARD AND MATCHING HEART

I love this heart-shaped boy stamp, and for summer it's perfect to use.

Here's a banner card where I featured it, as well as a matching heart, mounted on a straw.

These little characters were perfect for this seaside scene.

For the background I applied a modeling paste that I tinted green, on a diamond stencil. 
 
And as with the previous productions, I used Magicals to stain my background.

A few masking tapes of your choice, and foliage stamps used horizontally complete the 
 
picture.

Material used:
 
 



 
 

  * * *

 I hope you enjoyed her project and

 thank you for stopping by

Hugs from Sylvie ♥ and Sylvie ♥

Inga kommentarer: